Thursday, October 26

Rough Day

Wow I have had a rough day. I was late for work and that always makes for a rough start. One of our girls left early today because she was "sick". So instead of doing my weekly catch-up on my job(billing and coding) I spent my day doing her job, which put me a week behind now. Then we had a patient that was having a rough day so she came in the office and took out her rough day on me. She was rude and very toxic. The worst part I had already had a note on he chart to talk to her because her insurance is not paying her claims so I had to tell her that after she had just ripped my head off. NOT GOOD!
I finally get to school where on eof the girls in my class is a dental assistant and I tell her about this problem I have been having for a couple weeks now and she tells me that I to make an appt because the only way to fix my problem is to have my bridge removed and everything flushed and cleaned and take antibiotics. Oh yeah that is going to cost me. NOT GOOD!
So on my way home from school I stopped at the Olive Garden and had myself a wonderful piece of tarimisu and a nice coffee. I feel much better now and have decided that GOd never gives you more than you can handle and he was having great faith in my abilities today. So on that note I hope you are all having a wonderful evening and are enjoying your families like I am.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tracie Nall said...

I am sorry that your day was so rough. But there is always something about tiramisu and coffee and family that can make things better. Hope your weekend is good.

here via Michele!

10:58 PM  
Blogger barbie2be said...

i can totally relate. i had one of those kinds of days yesterday.

michele sent me.

11:00 PM  
Blogger Carola said...

You are so right. God knows what we can handle, and he knows what we cant. And the best thing is, no matter whats happening in life, He's always in control!

After your hectic, kaotic, crazy day, i hope you get a little peace and tranquility at some time over the weekend!
PS, Michelle sent me to say Hello, and i'm glad i came!!!

11:08 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Sorry you had such a rough day. They are never fun or easy.

Glad you took a few minutes to yourself to regroup.

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home