Saturday, December 15

I love my job

I know most people can not say that but it is true. I love my job. I am at work now. I know Sat morning and I have to work. But I have my son with me, right now he is in the lab with the embryologist looking at embryos that are going to be transferred into a surrogate tomorrow morning. In a few minutes an egg donor will be here to aspirate eggs that will be fertilized and transferred into an intended parent next Thursday. What a lucky person to get to work somewhere that miracles take place. My son is not only learning about science but he is learning important life lessons like generosity, love, and above all else selflessness and hope. I can not imagine working anywhere else I love this place!

4 Comments:

Blogger sage said...

wow, that's an interesting job--hope your son appreciates being able to have such first hand experiences. Here from Micheles.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

Fascinating stuff!!! Really!!!!

Happy New year!!!

8:00 AM  
Blogger carmilevy said...

How cool it would be if everyone loved their work as much as you do. This was inspiring to read.

I hope all is well with you as we get deeper into spring. Hope to hear your blogger's voice again soon.

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home